Glue our stickers without bubbles on your motorbike tank.
Instructions in 8 points.
- 1 It is essential to remove grease from the surface. To that purpose , I recommend you our professional super degreaser, which will be useful to you for plenty of other uses.
- 2 Use a measuring tape to put in place correctly your stickers.
- 3 Once everything is settled, fix your stickers with an adhesive tape , to avoid them moving while you are sticking them.
- 4 Get the pro squeegee. It is flexible and will not scratch the bodies..
- 5 Use your vaporiser, spray some water blended with one drop of baby shampoo (neutral ph ) for a bubble-free gluing.
- 6 Apply strongly your sticker and remove the water using by using your squeegee.
- 7 Wet the transfer paper to make it easier to remove.
- 8 If necessary, heat up to distort the sticker. It will take the form of your tank bit by bit.
If you enjoyed the video please subscribe to our youtube channel, click on I like and share the video on a motorbike forum :)
It will also motivate us to make new videos, and why not a new video to show you how to varnish our stickers.
Please share in the comments what kind of videos you want to have. Do it too because your biker friends deserve the best.
Lezebre is a stickers and stencils manufacturer.
Expert in bodywork adhesives since 1995.